Voxies are cute, lovable and collectible 3d voxel buddies, that live and play on the Ethereum blockchain. There are only 10,000 Voxies in existence and no two Voxies are identical. Lots of random properties and fun traits make each Voxie cute, unique and sometimes rare! Voxies are not just a collectible but are also the first and only NFT to be fully integrated with a playable RPG turn-based tactical game. Bring your owned Voxies to life in Voxie Tactics as you collect, battle, and earn rewards in the Voxiverse. VOXEL tokens are used as the currency in Voxie Tactics and used to buy/trade on the Voxies marketplace.
Where to Buy Voxies View more on OpenSea
Voxies - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Voxies
What is Voxies NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Voxies NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Voxies NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Voxies?
To buy Voxies or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Voxies?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Voxies NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Voxies Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Voxies price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.