Bear Game NFT
Fishermen and bears compete in the meta-prairies for the enticing prize of $TROUT. Play to earn game that provides utility to NFT holders through the Ethereum chain. 1 $TROUT = 1 $TROUT. $TROUT has no other functionality other than within the TROUT Game ecosystem, and it cannot be purchased from The Bear Game Developers. The holder count on Opensea is not accurate as many NFTs are staked for gameplay.
Where to Buy
Bear Game NFT
View more on OpenSea
Bear Game NFT - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Bear Game NFT
What is Bear Game NFT NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Bear Game NFT NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Bear Game NFT NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Bear Game NFT?
To buy Bear Game NFT or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Bear Game NFT?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Bear Game NFT NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Bear Game NFT Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Bear Game NFT price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.