Ape Kids Club (AKC)
In a magical world where apes ruled the metaverse, a magical thousand-year-old tree sprouted cute baby apes. A flock of storks were the loyal companions of the thousand-year-old tree. One sunny day, a total of 9999 baby apes were born. Storks followed their inner call and delivered all the baby apes. https://linktr.ee/Apekidsclub
Where to Buy
Ape Kids Club (AKC)
View more on OpenSea
Ape Kids Club (AKC) - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Ape Kids Club (AKC)
What is Ape Kids Club (AKC) NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Ape Kids Club (AKC) NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Ape Kids Club (AKC) NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Ape Kids Club (AKC)?
To buy Ape Kids Club (AKC) or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Ape Kids Club (AKC)?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Ape Kids Club (AKC) NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Ape Kids Club (AKC) Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Ape Kids Club (AKC) price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.