CryptoPunks launched as a fixed set of 10,000 items in mid-2017 and became one of the inspirations for the ERC-721 standard. They have been featured in places like The New York Times, Christie’s of London, Art|Basel Miami, and The PBS NewsHour.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
CryptoPunks - Price & Other Info
$1 003 037
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
- - -
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – CryptoPunks
What is CryptoPunks NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
CryptoPunks NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The CryptoPunks NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy CryptoPunks?
To buy CryptoPunks or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy CryptoPunks?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy CryptoPunks NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the CryptoPunks Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the CryptoPunks price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.