Desperate ApeWives (DAW) is an innovative lifestyle brand bridging the digital and physical world. Our inclusive and engaged community is united by a collection of 10,000 NFTs of unique female apes inspired by influential trends. Each DAW was created to have its own distinct appearance and attitude so the collection is diverse enough for everyone to find a character they can identify with. DAW represents The Freedom To Be Who You Are.
Where to Buy Desperate ApeWives View more on OpenSea
Desperate ApeWives - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Desperate ApeWives
What is Desperate ApeWives NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Desperate ApeWives NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Desperate ApeWives NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Desperate ApeWives?
To buy Desperate ApeWives or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Desperate ApeWives?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Desperate ApeWives NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Desperate ApeWives Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Desperate ApeWives price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.