##Welcome to Treeverse Treeverse is an open-world, fantasy MMORPG with a MOBA-style combat system. Slay beasts, forge mighty weapons, lure the biggest fish, form guilds, defeat dungeons and explore the deep lore. The living world of Treeverse awaits those bold enough to conquer it. - Follow us on Twitter: [Twitter](https://twitter.com/TheTreeverse) - Monthly Updates can be found at: [Substack](https://substack.com/profile/65278179-endless-clouds) - Join our Discord and meet our amazing Community: [Discord](https://discord.gg/treeverse)
Where to Buy Treeverse View more on OpenSea
Treeverse - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
- - -
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Treeverse
What is Treeverse NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Treeverse NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Treeverse NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Treeverse?
To buy Treeverse or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Treeverse?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Treeverse NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Treeverse Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Treeverse price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.