Bored Ape Yacht Club
The Bored Ape Yacht Club is a collection of 10,000 unique Bored Ape NFTs— unique digital collectibles living on the Ethereum blockchain. Your Bored Ape doubles as your Yacht Club membership card, and grants access to members-only benefits, the first of which is access to THE BATHROOM, a collaborative graffiti board. Future areas and perks can be unlocked by the community through roadmap activation. Visit www.BoredApeYachtClub.com for more details.
Where to Buy Bored Ape Yacht Club View more on OpenSea
Bored Ape Yacht Club - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Bored Ape Yacht Club
What is Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Bored Ape Yacht Club?
To buy Bored Ape Yacht Club or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Bored Ape Yacht Club?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Bored Ape Yacht Club Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Bored Ape Yacht Club price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.