Gold Hunt Game
Goldminers and Pirates compete for GGOLD of Treasure Island in Metaverse. Play honestly to make a fortune by mining GGOLD or take the law into your own hands teaming up with barbaric Pirates to get the treasures you truly deserve. "GGOLD" is a utility token. It is used only within the Gold Hunt Game mechanics and cannot be purchased from The Gold Hunt Game Developers. Play: https://thegame.gold Whitepaper: https://thegame.gold/#whitepaper Discord: https://discord.gg/ppgAbJPAAB Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldhuntgame
Where to Buy Gold Hunt Game View more on OpenSea
Gold Hunt Game - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Gold Hunt Game
What is Gold Hunt Game NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Gold Hunt Game NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Gold Hunt Game NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Gold Hunt Game?
To buy Gold Hunt Game or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Gold Hunt Game?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Gold Hunt Game NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Gold Hunt Game Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Gold Hunt Game price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.