The Doge Pound
The Doge Pound NFT, also called "OG Doge" within the community, is the first NFT collection of The Doge Pound brand. We are a community of dog lovers committed to helping dogs across the globe, currently building the largest dog rescue shelter in East Africa. Each Doge Pound NFT bought helps a dog in real life! 🐕 Official Collections: [Doge Pound Puppies](https://opensea.io/collection/doge-pound-puppies-real) [The Howl of Fame!](https://opensea.io/collection/thedogepoundinfluencers) [ Doge Pound Christmas 🎅 ](https://opensea.io/collection/doge-pound-christmas)
Where to Buy The Doge Pound View more on OpenSea
The Doge Pound - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – The Doge Pound
What is The Doge Pound NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
The Doge Pound NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The The Doge Pound NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy The Doge Pound?
To buy The Doge Pound or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy The Doge Pound?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy The Doge Pound NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the The Doge Pound Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the The Doge Pound price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.