ACTUAL OWNER COUNT: 1520 as of 8/23/22 with 93% staked in gameplay. EtherOrcs Allies: https://opensea.io/collection/etherorcsallies EtherOrcs Loot: https://opensea.io/collection/etherorcsloot EtherOrcs Items: https://opensea.io/collection/etherorcs-items EtherOrcs is a collection of 5050 Orcs ready to pillage the blockchain. With no IPFS or API, these Orcs are the very first game that takes place 100% on-chain. Use your Orc to explore the world of Valkala, crawling real time dungeons, crafting equipment, and customizing your character and builds. Visit our site to learn more: https://etherorcs.com/
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
Ether Orcs - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Ether Orcs
What is Ether Orcs NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Ether Orcs NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Ether Orcs NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Ether Orcs?
To buy Ether Orcs or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Ether Orcs?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Ether Orcs NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Ether Orcs Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Ether Orcs price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.