Bent by ippsketch
Art Blocks Collection: Curated Heritage Art Blocks Collection: Curated series 5 Project Description: Lines are bent and shaded. There are no wrong turns. [Interaction in live view: press 1-7 or left/right arrow keys to see the stages of sketch construction: 1-grid, 2-divide, 3-tile, 4-bend, 5-shade, 6-color, 7-texture].
Where to Buy
Bent by ippsketch
View more on OpenSea
Bent by ippsketch - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Bent by ippsketch
What is Bent by ippsketch NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
Bent by ippsketch NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The Bent by ippsketch NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy Bent by ippsketch?
To buy Bent by ippsketch or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy Bent by ippsketch?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy Bent by ippsketch NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the Bent by ippsketch Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the Bent by ippsketch price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.