The Falcon 99
Across our Universe, 99 brave FALCONAUTS set off on a harrowing journey towards the deepest realms of the cosmos. Their mission; to find the one sacred PORTAL, a relic of mystery and wonder that serves as a gateway to PARALLEL DIMENSIONS Suit up. Your journey awaits. -------------------------- The Falcon 99 are a limited series of collectible art avatars originating on the Ethereum blockchain.
Where to Buy
The Falcon 99
View more on OpenSea
The Falcon 99 - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – The Falcon 99
What is The Falcon 99 NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
The Falcon 99 NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The The Falcon 99 NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy The Falcon 99?
To buy The Falcon 99 or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy The Falcon 99?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy The Falcon 99 NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the The Falcon 99 Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the The Falcon 99 price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.