ENS: Ethereum Name Service
Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domains are secure domain names for the decentralized world. ENS domains provide a way for users to map human readable names to blockchain and non-blockchain resources, like Ethereum addresses, IPFS hashes, or website URLs. ENS domains can be bought and sold on secondary markets.
Where to Buy ENS: Ethereum Name Service View more on OpenSea
ENS: Ethereum Name Service - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – ENS: Ethereum Name Service
What is ENS: Ethereum Name Service NFT Collection, and What Does It Offer?
ENS: Ethereum Name Service NFT Collection is a non-fungible token project that aims at fast development and growth. The project uses OpenSea, which is one of the most important marketplaces for NFT, for its sales. The ENS: Ethereum Name Service NFT project offers non-fungible token coins for its customers.
How to Buy ENS: Ethereum Name Service?
To buy ENS: Ethereum Name Service or another non-fungible token collection in the OpenSea marketplace, you need to:
- Visit the OpenSea website and click on the download button
- Register on OpenSea and create your account
- Establish a reliable password for your account
- Look through the terms and conditions and agree with them
- Click the necessary button to show the secret words available
- Import your wallet on OpenSea and log in there
- Use the ‘buy’ button for a bank transfer
- State the money amount you want to buy in dollars
- State your credit card number and confirm the payment
Where to Buy ENS: Ethereum Name Service?
On our Website, you will not be able to buy ENS: Ethereum Name Service NFT Collection, but you may acquire it by pressing the button ‘View more on OpenSea’ and passing to the page of the collection on the OpenSea Website.
Where Can You See the ENS: Ethereum Name Service Price and Statistics?
On our Website, you are able to see the ENS: Ethereum Name Service price. You may also look at different NFT Collection categories and the available cryptocurrencies to pay. You will understand the volume of the available non-fungible tokens, their percentage, and the number of owners.